Thursday, January 24, 2013

Innocence at its peak!


I'd give all wealth that years have piled,
The slow result of Life's decay,
To be once more a little child
For one bright summer day.

~Lewis Carroll, "Solitude"






Akshat n Aashvi's very first nursery rhymes recital

For one of my assignment, while browsing the YT videos, I unexpectedly stumbled upon my own. Couldn't stop myself from devoting few minutes (out of my particularly chaotic schedule) to watch through them. It's been almost four years since the above video was logged..(Well, I did an impromptu recording when the kids were in the 'mood' and you can certainly figure that out by its poor quality). 

Time just flies by and although very soon they would be in Grade 1 learning the Maths and the English and the so-called Environmental Studies...but the joy of learning their very first nursery rhymes is priceless and shall always stay put in their hearts till eternity! 

Long live the childhood and its splendid pleasures!


No comments:

Post a Comment